Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I am the "corresponding author" of the submission and I acknowledge that the authorship data (including the roles and order of the contributors) that I provide via the online submition form is by no means modifiable throughout the review and publication process. I understand that submissions uploaded by anyone other than the corresponding authors may be desk rejected without refund of the submission fee.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I understand that any plagiarism will be dealt with according to COPE code of ethics.
- The submission and its abstract are no more than 4,500 and 250 words, respectively.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font, employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate positions, rather than at the end or in a separate file.
- I have paid the submission fee and have a picture of the receipt ready for upload.
- The text and the file name of the submission is void of any names or particulars that may reveal the identities of authors or contributors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.